The www.avantgarde.com.gr reserves the right to add, modify or/and remove at any time any element or/and information contained therein as well as to temporarily or permanently suspend part or all of its services without any notice during the absolute discretion. Users and visitors of the site must know and accept the terms and conditions set out here and the relevant legislation.
All content of www.avantgarde.com.gr, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services provided and in general all files of this website, except for the expressly stated exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and organizations) , are intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of www.avantgarde.com.gr and the company AVANT GARDE DESIGN SA and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. The other products or services mentioned in the web pages of this website and bear the marks of the respective organizations, companies, partners, associations, associations, are their own intellectual property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility.
It is therefore prohibited, without the written permission of the company, to use in any way part or all of the content contained on this website.
At the same time the visitor should be aware that he will be held liable if he causes in any way any kind of damage to the online store and will be called to compensate the company in accordance with applicable law. The case of ignorance of the law or the reduced understanding of the present can not be considered a legal argument and the visitor must be aware of it.
The www.avantgarde.com.gr is committed to try to provide the maximum possible security to the visitor of the website. If, however, any damage is caused to it by the content of the online store and by the use of the service in general - given our observance of legality and good faith, the company bears absolutely no responsibility. It reserves the right to change (interrupt, modify, suspend, etc.) in any way the services it provides without any prior notice. Also, the online store www.avantgarde.com.gr points out that the above applies - to the disclaimer of any responsibility - and to the possible visit of the user to other websites that will probably be led by the website. In general, it is committed to protecting the user, except in cases of force majeure and malicious applications that may harm him, while taking all possible and necessary measures to prevent this eventuality.
The company reserves any reservation for any verbal errors or incorrect prices as well as incorrect photos or color deviations in relation to the online store www.avantgarde.com.gr.
Transaction security - Protection of personal data
During your visit to www.avantgarde.com.gr and in order to order, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you to inform you about new products in our online store, you may be asked to provide information about you (name, email address, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website www.avantgarde.com.gr, are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with its provisions. Law 2472/97 on the protection against processing of personal data, as it applies each time. The website operates in accordance with applicable law and keeps your personal data secure. The personal data you provide is used exclusively by this website or affiliated companies and business units, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction. The Customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided by articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997.
The www.avantgarde.com.gr does NOT collect and does NOT store data of its customers regarding bank account numbers, credit cards and other data that could be used to cause financial loss to its customers.
Processing of your personal data in the context of the provision of services that we provide to you in "Avant Garde design SA", in application of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection 2016/679 and the relevant Greek legislation.
1. What personal data do we process and where do we collect it
Our Company processes (receives, maintains and uses) the following categories of personal data: Identity and contact details (name, patronymic, surname, home address, telephone numbers, e-mail address) of you, or your relatives.
2. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The Company processes your personal data in a lawful and lawful manner for clearly defined purposes listed below. Your personal data processed by the Company is limited to what is absolutely necessary to achieve these goals. The purposes for which our Company processes your personal data are:
- Contacting you about issues related to our transactions
- The issuance of the required tax documents
- Your information about the news of the Company and about new services that we provide Legal basis for the above purposes are:
--Compliance with current tax legislation, which requires the collection of your data for the issuance of a legal document.
--The consent you provide in order to receive updates from the Company for services, offers, etc.
--The safeguarding and protection of the legitimate interests, both yours and ours
3. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The data we collect from you, we process exclusively within the Company for the purposes of providing the service. We also disclose - where required - your data to the competent tax authorities. Only after your order, your personal data can be transferred to third parties or to persons you nominate. The Company will not transmit your data to a third country, or to an international organization except with your permission and after the conditions of the current legislation are ensured. The data we collect from you, we process exclusively within the Company for the purposes of providing the service. We also disclose - where required - your data to the competent tax authorities. Only after your order, your personal data can be transferred to third parties or to persons you nominate. The Company will not transfer your data to a third country, or to an international organization except with your permission and after the conditions of the current legislation are ensured. The data we collect from you, we process exclusively within the Company for the purposes and only the provision of each service. We also disclose - where required - your data to the competent tax authorities. Only after your order, your personal data can be transferred to third parties or to persons you nominate. The Company will not transmit your data to a third country, or to an international organization except with your permission and after the conditions of the current legislation are ensured. The data we collect from you, we process exclusively within the Company for the purposes and only the provision of each service. We also disclose - where required - your data to the competent tax authorities. Only after your order, your personal data can be transferred to third parties or to persons you nominate. The Company will not transfer your data to a third country, or to an international organization except with your permission and after the conditions of the current legislation are ensured.
4. How long is your personal data kept?
Your personal data will be kept for the time specified for each of them in the current legislation and in case of a claim for as long as is required for their irrevocable resolution.
5. What are your rights in relation to your personal data
You can at any time with your request in our Company, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, as to ask us what is your personal data that we process, for what purposes we do it, if we give it to third parties and to whom, as well as other relevant information. You also have the right to receive a free copy of your personal data upon your request.
- Right of correction, as to request the correction of inaccuracies and the completion of your incomplete data.
- The right to delete your personal data in the following cases: (i) when your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) when you withdraw your consent on which the processing of your personal data was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing, (iii) when your personal data has been processed without the necessary legal basis.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (i) when the accuracy of your personal data is questioned and until verified; when personal data is not needed for processing purposes, however you are necessary to establish, exercise, support legal claims; which you oppose the processing.
- The right to portability, as to send your data in a suitable electronic medium, and / or in printed form, to you, or a person that you will indicate, or to another person in charge of the processor.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time to an issue relating to the protection of personal data. For the exercise of your above rights, as well as for any communication regarding your personal data, please contact "Avant Garde design SA", 76 Karamanli Ave., Acharnes, Athens, with Mr. Constantino Tourlente at the phone +30 210 2445127, email email@example.com. You also have the right to submit a complaint at any time to the competent Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (tel .: 2106475600, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: http://www.dpa.gr), in case you consider that they are affected by any way your personal data.
6. Security of your personal data
The company "Avant Garde design SA" has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the implementation of the law and the appropriate level of security of your personal data and has properly trained its staff through the Privacy Policies and Procedures. It also binds all its associates, who act on its behalf as Executors of the Contract with contracts governed by the existing legal framework.
Online Order Processing
All products in the online catalog are available for sale.
The www.avantgarde.com.gr can provide no guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability. In case a product ordered by the customer is not available, then www.avantgarde.com.gr will contact him via email and / or phone, within a reasonable time from the placement of the order, to inform him about when its delivery is probable. If the customer considers that the time of receipt of the product does not satisfy him, he can withdraw the order of the product in question while any other order can be executed normally.
Case 1: Returns of products charged by www.avantgarde.com.gr.
The customer has the right to return the products purchased from this online store at the expense of AVANT GARDE DESIGN SA, in the following cases:
1. If through the fault of www.avantgarde.com.gr wrong products were sold (error in receiving the order, in the invoicing, in the shipment etc). In this case, the customer may either refuse to pick up the product from the beginning or request a refund. Returned products must be in excellent condition, sealed, complete and without any damage. The packaging of the product should be the one that normally accompanies the product and should be in excellent condition.
2. If, through the fault of www.avantgarde.com.gr, products of poor quality (defective) were sold. In this case, the customer can return the product. In addition, in case the customer does not return the product then, a new product will not be sent to him and the customer will have to place a new order / purchase. The product must be returned in the condition it was delivered.
In case the customer is outside Athens, he must return the product in its original packaging, assuming the return cost and upon receipt by our company and a finding of our fault, the value of the shipping will be credited to the customer.
In both cases, the maximum return period may not exceed fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt.
Case 2: Returns of products at the customer's expense
The customer reserves the right to return the products purchased, free of charge and without obligation to announce the reason for which he wishes the products returned, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt. In this case, it is charged with the direct cost of returning the products. Returns will only be accepted if the products the customer wishes to return are in exactly the same condition in which they were received, without any use damage.
In case of return of the products, the refund corresponding to the products ordered by the customer, will be completed within 30 days from the date that www.avantgarde.com.gr will receive the returned products. The return can be done by crediting the customer's bank account, which will be notified to www.avantgarde.com.gr in a timely manner and in writing.
Returns are NOT accepted on specially made or imported products on behalf of the customer.
In any case of product return, the customer is obliged to deliver intact and in excellent condition all the documents that accompanied the product (eg ID number, Retail, marketing material or any other promotional material, etc.).
The www.avantgarde.com.gr gives you the opportunity to pay for your purchases before or during delivery and can be done with one of the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery (within Athens): Payment in cash upon receipt of the order. Valid for deliveries within Athens. An advance payment may be required in some cases.
- Bank deposit in the company account :
--PIRAEUS BANK GR8201721490005149063095399
--ALPHA BANK GR4901405030503002002004924
--NATIONAL BANK GR4401101000000010047224505
- Payment at the store: By selecting Payment at the store, you have the opportunity to pay for your order in cash or by card. On credit cards there is the possibility for up to 3 interest-free installments. Payment is made by confirming the order.
1) Collection from our store.
2) Delivery within Athens by own means
- FREE for orders over 200€.
- With a charge of 15€ for an order less than 200€.
3) Delivery outside Athens:
For delivery outside Athens, the delivery is made to a transport company of the customer's choice at the expense of the transport companies. Our company is not involved in agreements between customers and transport companies.
The transport of goods with a transport company is done by order and responsibility of the customer.
*** Please check upon receipt the condition of the carrier in the presence of the carrier and where this is not possible, sign "with reservation", noting in the original document and in the copy any comments (eg torn packaging, etc. ).
In case of delivery problem by employees of our company, contact us before they leave.